February 3, 2012
In this episode I headed out to Agua Dulce California and explored the Vasquez Rocks Natural Area before taking an unusual drive down a Magical Musical road.
You’ve probably never heard of the Vasquez Rocks before but I guarentee you’ve seen them. Used as a backdrop for many television shows commercials and feature films, the jagged up-tilted rocks resemble the great desert sougthwest or alien planet landscapes.
At the end of the episode we head out to Lancaster California to take a drive down the musical road, modeled after one used in a Honda television commercial and rebuilt just a few miles away on Avenue “G”. We also stop by a unique side-of-the-road road attraction called Charlie Brown Farms.
Anthony’s Audio Journal is now on FACEBOOK head over and check it out
Vasquez Rocks links:
TV, Film, Music and Commercial Links
- Star Trek – Captain Kirk V Gorn Commander
- Star Trek – Another good Kirk V Gorn Scene
- Bonanza – Between Heaven and Earth
- Duel – Starring Dennis Weaver
- Tales of the 77th Bengal Lancers
- Rihanna & Justin Timberlakes’s Rehab Music Video
- Michael Jackson’s Black or White Video
- Taco Bell’s Run for the Border 1980’s TV Commercial