Episode 120 Water Bottles, Cups, Bags and Botas
August 21, 2014
In this episode I talk about the many ways to carry water on a day hike or backpack trip. From the Old Bota Bags to the Canteens and all the way to the modern day Nalgene Bottle. I also talk about the old Sierra Cup, the Kuksa and the Kupilska.
- History of the Military Canteen
- Kupilka – Modern Version of the Kuksa
- Adahy – Fine carved Kuksa’s and spoons
- Camelback – Water bottles & Reservoirs
- Platypus – Watert bottles & Bags.
- Canteen Shop – Canteen & Cook Kits